The key to an enlightened future for all mankind lies with education. How will we prepare our children for this future? What foundation will we give them in knowledge, character, morality and skills?
The Academy is:
- Free public middle school grades 5 to 8
- Project oriented learning
- Emphasis on business and leadership
- Integrated theme-based curriculum
- Advanced use of technology
- All students have access to a computer
- Parent and Community involved
- Transportation available for students within St. Johns County
On November 16, 2013, The Academy will be participating in the A1A 72 Mile Super Scenic Garage Sale where we have a great opportunity to raise a lot of money for the school. However, this will only be a success if we all pull together and work hard.
Please consider going through your closets, garages, and attics and donating items for us to sell. We also need as many volunteers as possible to help with things like sorting and pricing donations, manning stations at the yard sale, donating individually wrapped baked good and drinks for sale, etc.
Volunteers will be meeting at the school on November 11th from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. to get as much work done sorting and pricing as possible and then again on Friday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m.
On Saturday November 16th, we will meet at The Academy at 7:00 a.m. for the main event! We need people to help set up, sell and clean up.
Please consider donating your time to The Academy and the students for this fundraiser. This is a wonderful way to show off our school and raise money.
We are using VolunteerSpot to help us organize this event.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. Thank you for your support.
Please use the below link for account registration instructions:
- Our office has moved to 149 San Marco Avenue.
- Student drop off and pick up will be on Ballard St. ( the next street south of Williams St)