The key to an enlightened future for all mankind lies with education. How will we prepare our children for this future? What foundation will we give them in knowledge, character, morality and skills?
The Academy is:
- Free public middle school grades 5 to 8
- Project oriented learning
- Emphasis on business and leadership
- Integrated theme-based curriculum
- Advanced use of technology
- All students have access to a computer
- Parent and Community involved
- Transportation available for students within St. Johns County
FCAT Testing is spread out over a 4 week period this year. Please consider being a FCAT proctor. We have a schedule on Volunteer Spot. Session 1 is from 8-10AM & Session 2 is from 9:30-11:30AM. Take a moment, look over the schedule for available days, and signup either through email email@example.com or:
Thanks so much for your support.
Please use the below link for account registration instructions:
- Our office has moved to 149 San Marco Avenue.
- Student drop off and pick up will be on Ballard St. ( the next street south of Williams St)