The key to an enlightened future for all mankind lies with education. How will we prepare our children for this future? What foundation will we give them in knowledge, character, morality and skills?
The Academy is:
- Free public middle school grades 5 to 8
- Project oriented learning
- Emphasis on business and leadership
- Integrated theme-based curriculum
- Advanced use of technology
- All students have access to a computer
- Parent and Community involved
- Transportation available for students within St. Johns County
The students will be going numerous places downtown via the RedTrain and we need a minimum of 12 chaperones. Please consider volunteering:
We are looking for volunteers on Friday, 10/24 to assist our teachers with copies, grading, organization, etc
Please contact the school if you would like to help or:
- The St. Johns County Book Mobile will visit our school on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- The Ice Cream Truck will be arriving at our school every Wednesday after lunch.
The Academy is offering a free after school tutoring program this year. This program will commence on Tuesday October 7th and will continue every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1:45-2:45 p.m. Space is limited to 15 participants. The activities that will be taught will be used to further math comprehension and reading skills. The activities in this after school tutoring program will be kept age appropriate. Transportation will not be provided. Following the tutoring session, your child must be picked up on time at the entrance. Failure to pick up your child on time will result in his/her inability to participate in the tutoring program.
Sign up forms will be sent home this week.