The key to an enlightened future for all mankind lies with education. How will we prepare our children for this future? What foundation will we give them in knowledge, character, morality and skills?
The Academy is:
- Free public middle school grades 5 to 8
- Emphasis on business and leadership
- Advanced use of technology
- All students have access to a computer
- Parent and Community involved
- Transportation available for students within St. Johns County
It’s time again to have a PTO Meeting @
The Back 40 Urban Café
40 South Dixie Highway
On Jan 27 @ 6:00 pm
Fundraisers, end of the year field trips, etc.
We hope you can join us!!
For information, please call or email Trish @ 904-536-5531 or Tcreegan04@gmail.com
Thursday, 1/29, 6-7:00 PM
@ St Augustine Chick-fil-a
Show your Spirit!!!! Come for a great night of food and fellowship. The Academy of Business & Leadership Education will receive 10% of all sales including drive-thru purchases!
- The St. Johns County Book Mobile will visit our school on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- The Ice Cream Truck will be arriving at our school every Wednesday after lunch.
The Academy is offering a free after school tutoring program this year. This program will commence on Tuesday October 7th and will continue every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1:45-2:45 p.m. Space is limited to 15 participants. The activities that will be taught will be used to further math comprehension and reading skills. The activities in this after school tutoring program will be kept age appropriate. Transportation will not be provided. Following the tutoring session, your child must be picked up on time at the entrance. Failure to pick up your child on time will result in his/her inability to participate in the tutoring program.
Sign up forms will be sent home this week.