The key to an enlightened future for all mankind lies with education. How will we prepare our children for this future? What foundation will we give them in knowledge, character, morality and skills?
The Academy is:
- Free public middle school grades 5 to 8
- Emphasis on business and leadership
- Advanced use of technology
- All students have access to a computer
- Parent and Community involved
- Transportation available for students within St. Johns County
- Each case of chocolate bars needs a new permission slip signed and returned before additional chocolates will be released.
- Chocolate bars are not stored at school. Additional chocolate bars can only be checked out on assigned days during lunch.
- Exchange Dates: Friday 2/13, Wednesday 2/18, Friday 2/20, Wednesday 2/25, and Friday 2/27
- Additional chocolate bars CANNOT be checked out if there is money due from a previous checkout.
- Only one case of chocolates can be checked out at a time. If you need more than one, please contact the PTO directly.
- Final monies due Monday, 3/2.
- Protect your chocolate. Do not leave in the car. Do not put in the freezer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Academy is offering a free after school tutoring program this year. This program will commence on Tuesday October 7th and will continue every Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 1:45-2:45 p.m. Space is limited to 15 participants. The activities that will be taught will be used to further math comprehension and reading skills. The activities in this after school tutoring program will be kept age appropriate. Transportation will not be provided. Following the tutoring session, your child must be picked up on time at the entrance. Failure to pick up your child on time will result in his/her inability to participate in the tutoring program.
Sign up forms will be sent home this week.