The key to an enlightened future for all mankind lies with education. How will we prepare our children for this future? What foundation will we give them in knowledge, character, morality and skills?
The Academy is:
- Free public middle school grades 5 to 8
- Project oriented learning
- Emphasis on business and leadership
- Integrated theme-based curriculum
- Advanced use of technology
- All students have access to a computer
- Parent and Community involved
- Transportation available for students within St. Johns County
Parents, please follow this link to complete a School Improvement Survey: http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/2236002
Thank you for your participation.
PARENTS: Would you like to congratulate your child or advertise your business? Click here for the Order Form to advertise in this year’s The Academy Yearbook.
Yearbooks can now also be per-ordered @ $25 per book. Anyone interested in purchasing a book, please call or email Ms. Hoskinson for details: Hoskinson@ableschool.org, 904.315.8809
Please use the below link for account registration instructions: